Bellin Rotary Lobe Pumps type “PL” have following features:
– Compact construction: space saving;
– Self-priming up to 7-8 mt.;
– Dry running for short periods;
– Reversible operation;
– Easy maintenance – maintenance and cleaning on site: fast opening of the pump because of the possibility of removal of the front inspection cover without disturbing the pump housing or pipe work;
– Pump housing can be supplied with hard metal replaceable wearing plates at front and rear; they can be replaced easily on site;
– Possibility to handle large solids particle up to 25 – 30 mm.
PUMP HOUSING: in grey cast iron (type PLG)
- with replaceable hard metal wearing front plates (PLGP);
- with replaceable hard metal wearing front-radial plates (PLGR);
- oenologic execution (PLWXF) food-grade alloy pump housing with stainless steel plates.
LOBES: covered with
- NBR rubber
- EPDM rubber
- FPM rubber
- Other on request;
MECHANICAL SEAL: ceramic or tungsten carbide self-lubrificated (PLG, PLGP) – replaced on-site without disassembly of the pump housing and piping (Easy Maintenance) for execution PLGRH;
- flange according to UNI/DIN – ANSI
- oenological type “garolla” – DIN – SMS – ball joints
- other on request.
OPTIONAL HARD METAL WEARING RADIAL PLATES
”HELICAL” LOBES (4 wings)
- Low pulsation design
- Possibility of a higher speed of rotation for better volumetric efficiency
- Low noise
- Reduced vibrations in piping
- Self-priming up to 6-7 mt
- Reversible operation
For more details please contact our sales offices
Bellin Rotary Lobe Pumps type “PL” are of the positive displacement pumps type; the two counter-rotating rubber lobes are synchronised.
The product is displaced in the direction of the volume flow into the discharge side.