We will be present at the expo ECOMONDO 2016.
Hall D1 – Booth 102
The technology platform for the Green and Circular Economy in the Euro-Mediterranean area
- The ideal place to meet Green and Circular Economy operators, strike new business deals, generate value and acquire new customers.
- The largest showcase in the Euro-Mediterranean area for advanced and sustainable technology for processing and recycling all kinds of waste; treating and reclaiming water, waste water and polluted marine sites; efficient use and transformation of raw and processed materials and the promotion of renewable raw materials.
- The place where businesses can meet competitors in complementary markets and leading players in public research in Europe and the Mediterranean area to establish national and international partnerships in the implementation of a knowledge-based Green and Circular Economy.
The right place to find out exactly how to access national and European funds.
Ecomondo guides companies in pursuing the objectives determined by the Seventh General European Action Programme:
- Achieve 70% recycling of paper, plastic, metal and glass present in SUW by 2030
- Achieve 80% total recycling of packaging between 2025 and 2030
- Achieve 5% total landfill by 2030
- Prohibit heat treatment of recyclable material
- Separate landfill from the various methods of recycling inert materials